40th Anniversary Competition
We are Celebrating 40 years in business! As part of theses celebrations. we would like to offer one lucky winner a €400 Ela Maria voucher.
To Enter, all you need to do is:
1. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @elamaria.ie
2. Join our mailing list by filing out an online form on elamaria.ie
Terms & Conditions for Competition:
1- The promoter is: Ela Maria
2- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.elamaria.ie]
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be 31/03/22. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the Prize Draw, participants must: Complete all required details on the Prize Draw entry form which will be available at https://elamaria.ie
For the avoidance of doubt, only completed Prize Draw entry forms will constitute an Entry.
The Prize Draw is available at http://www.elamaria.ie
All Entries must be received by Ela Maria during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void.
Ela Maria will not accept responsibility for:
Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows: A €400 Voucher for Ela Maria that can be used in our Newcastle West, Ennis or Online Store
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen at random by software.
14- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Ela Maria‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @elamaria.ie on Instagram and Facebook in order to enter.
- Ela Maria shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ela Maria also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Ela Maria's email database, you will also receive promotional emails with offers, news, products and information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s surname and county will be made available on the Ela Maria website or Social Media. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Ela Maria may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Ela Maria reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel prizes in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- The decision of Ela Maria regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at elamaria.ie.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Ela Maria is not liable for, and you release Ela Maria from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Prize Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a Prize.
- This Prize Draw is run by Ela Maria. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Ela Maria.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms please contact Radley at the address above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.